Done it! gone clipless

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Never found it a problem tbh and mine are cranked up to the tightest setting.
+1. Keep mine fairly loose (well, it seems that way to me)- once I got the initial learning phase (just a couple of short rides) out of the way, no problems.

Mapster1989

+1. Keep mine fairly loose (well, it seems that way to me)- once I got the initial learning phase (just a couple of short rides) out of the way, no problems.
I got mine last week and I did the same but tomorrow I think I'm going to tighten them up because there's far too much play in them for my liking now I'm getting used to them .

Last time I went out on my mtb (flat pedals) kept 'unclpping' when slowing down to stop! Had to remind myself so many times that I didn't need to...weird!

DWiggy

Über Member
When I first got mine fell off about 3 times, all at junctions with no risk of getting run over, just highly embarrassing (one in front of my work colleges in full leotard!!) Now I'm used to them I couldn't imagine riding without them, more power up hills smoother cadence, but after all this time I still have problems clipping back in

billy1561

BB wrecker
+1

Almost crashing a Boris Bike when they first came out because i forgot you cannot pull up on the up stroke with flat pedals :wacko:

I find that using speed plays on my road and spd's on my hybrid causes some confusion. Why are spd's such a bitch to click in???
I'm kind of like you. My road bike currently has 105 pedals on and the left side can be a bitch to unclip from even though it is set to the loosest setting.Easy to clip in though.
Whereas my mtb commuter has shimano m520 pedals and they are easy in and out.

Top Bottom