Don't do what I did ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Save yourselves while you can!

Leave me behind, there's no hope for me now!

Run! Run like the wind!

The moral of the story is, "buy cheap, pay twice".

Why? I bought a set of pannier bags for my town bike on EBay. They cost me £8! "Fantastic!", thought I, "what a bargain!"

I tried to use them yesterday.

They are sh1t. ;)

Bayerd

Über Member
XmisterIS said:
Save yourselves while you can!

Leave me behind, there's no hope for me now!

Run! Run like the wind!

The moral of the story is, "buy cheap, pay twice".

Why? I bought a set of pannier bags for my town bike on EBay. They cost me £8! "Fantastic!", thought I, "what a bargain!"

I tried to use them yesterday.

They are sh1t. ;)

Thanks for that, the least you could do is tell us what make so we can avoid them....

Er ... What's wrong with'em
whistle.gif

OP
OP
XmisterIS

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Lol!

They cost £8 and say "made in China" ... go figure! They're all flappy and get caught in the spokes. I've fixed 'em though with a couple of slats of wood, four pop rivets, eight washers and a bit of Blue Peter ingenuity!

XmisterIS said:
Lol!

They cost £8 and say "made in China" ... go figure! They're all flappy and get caught in the spokes. I've fixed 'em though with a couple of slats of wood, four pop rivets, eight washers and a bit of Blue Peter ingenuity!

Unlucky X! You bought a set of the famous 'Pan Ya' N bags - you get in a right pickle when you try to use them.:wacko:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I'm sure I'd be able to somehow fix my big leather Railway man's bag onto my bike, complete with the bardic lamp on the bag's bracket instead, even if it was at the back displaying it's red gel!! :wacko:

theloafer

Legendary Member
should have went down carradice road got mine 25 years ago still ok ...:wacko: though there is little holes in them which i will fix with the kit from the makers:biggrin:

potsy

Rambler
XmisterIS said:
Lol!

mmmm big surprise there Xmister,what were you thinking?
Saying that with the upgrades they must be worth at least £8.50 now:biggrin:

Top Bottom