Don't get caught with this on your bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you do, you would be remembered for the wrong reason.

1632568464073.png

1632568297285.png

I wouldn’t want to be remembered for spending $699 on just part of a derailleur either.

OP
OP
A

Arrowfoot

This poor US guy appears to be the first review victim. He released this yesterday not aware this was simmering over a week in the UK and Australia. They were targeting the US bike bling market claiming that it was designed in the England and built in the EU.

I don't think he is has woken up yet for the day.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8W208ho5Ec

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I thought they were in boxes of Frosties in the 90's?

Brandane

Legendary Member
The video posted by @Arrowfoot .... Why do Americans not just "do" something, without having to "go ahead and do" something?
e.g. "I'm gonna go ahead and weigh this". Any instructional videos by Americans that I have seen recently are the same.
How long before it creeps in over here?

Anyway! Re the item; I don't think I'll be forking out £500 any time soon just so that I can cut down the silence generated by my current Shimano jockey wheels.

OP
OP
A

Arrowfoot

It is not actually the price that is the issue. The product does not work. Dr Borut Fonda has a background in sports science and not engineering. He does bike fitting and has a bike fit studio in Slovenia and his client includes Tadej Pogacar. He claims to have a science lab where he is the lead scientist, a design studio in England and the products are manufactured in Poland.

Its an engineering and material science scam.

He started with oval chain rings, lube oil in small batches and I thing he got carried away.

Anyway he is available for a bike fit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom