Don't Know What to do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
A new member or a Senior member .We can all do with some help when splashing the cash .

We need to know we have not bought a 'pup'.

22 years cycling i looked ,talked and asked questions on here .Got a short list then went looking .And with the help of a good bloke at a Spesh shop in Harrogate .Got my super bike .At the price i could afford .

But this site was the clincher at picking that bike .So many had bought it this year .

I have said it before we have a vast amount of knowledge on here .And if we between us can save a lad or lass a few quid and get them the bike they need .Lets do it .

decca234uk

It's always a big decision when you are buying a new bike. I went through a lot of research and mind changing last year when I was buying a new bike. I eventually bought an Allez specialized, I didn't intend to buy an Allez, but after trying out a lot of different bikes I found it fitted me perfectly and I loved it. You need to visit a few bike shops and try out some bikes. At the level you are looking at the quality of the bikes will all be good. It all comes down to personal choice.

Top Bottom