Don't some of you people ever go to bed?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Not me: I just dream CC forum - and have actually taken a topic and some characters into dreamworld with me on a few occasions.

Weirdo!

- tiffin 21:05 to 21:08

Is that teef in or teef out?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Sleep? It's an illusion ... and bedtime doubly so.

I've 2 exam papers to write this evening (which were due in August) plus 2 assignments (ditto) so it'll be a very late night.

Anyone want to give me a heads-up on possible things to ask as I'm stuck? :wacko:

classic33

Leg End Member
Sleep? It's an illusion ... and bedtime doubly so.

I've 2 exam papers to write this evening (which were due in August) plus 2 assignments (ditto) so it'll be a very late night.

Anyone want to give me a heads-up on possible things to ask as I'm stuck? :wacko:
What sort of questions?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
What sort of questions?

The exam (1st sit and resit) is a final year module called Strategic Marketing. I've the case study to write - which is OK plus another 5 questions for each. The first paper's basically there now, but the resit's all over the place.

Then there's a 1st year assignment plus resit about marketing information. Last year's was a mess, so I'm intending re-writing it to get them to think about their role in marketing, organisations' information sources and a proper source trawl on a specific topic. Or at least that's the basic plan.

Top Bottom