Don't suppose anyone is coming up the M5 from Dorset any time soon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I once bought a piece of Glasgow Blue train (don't ask) from a guy in Leeds. I was going to go down with a large trolley and collect it, but he decided that he'd have a holiday in Scotland instead, so he came up with it and various other things Not listed on Ebay which I bought too.

Now THAT'S service!

sunnyjim

I once bought a piece of Glasgow Blue train (don't ask) from a guy in Leeds. I was going to go down with a large trolley and collect it, but he decided that he'd have a holiday in Scotland instead, so he came up with it and various other things Not listed on Ebay which I bought too.

Now THAT'S service!

No. I really have to ask -Which bit? I know someone with a share in class 47, and dream of a patio/pizza oven made from the footplate & backhead of almost anything, but can't imagine a remnant from the Cathcart circle hanging above the fireplace.

I do have a chair from the Corsican railway bookend, 'though.

MrB1obby

You could make it a good cycle out and only when you get there, you have to improvise a way of getting the chair back with you. That'd be fun! :crazy:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
No. I really have to ask -Which bit? I know someone with a share in class 47, and dream of a patio/pizza oven made from the footplate & backhead of almost anything, but can't imagine a remnant from the Cathcart circle hanging above the fireplace.

I do have a chair from the Corsican railway bookend, 'though.

It is one of the two sections off the side of 303089 with the 'Cowal Highland Gathering' name on it. It was the only 303 ever to be named, even though it is actually a VERY large vinyl/sticker....
The piece isn't just a flat piece of metal though, it also has the inner part of the 'skin' too.

He also sold me some builders plates and a 'Via' destination box (the one in the cab window) from 303026 amongst other things.

I know, I know.

Top Bottom