Dont you love it when.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I had a friend who's son came back in from a muddy day out. As he took his hoody off a turd dropped from his hood. He'd flicked it up from back wheel but it ended up on their kitchen floor :whistle: .

Everytime I read post like this I realise I need mudguards for my MTB. GF's son destroyed my ESGE's a couple of years ago and I've struggled getting another pair to fit my Tufftrax :angry: .

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Yes indeed, this reckless mob didn't spend £30 on a couple of SKS' finest, and look what happened to them.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/8421307.Cyclists__too_smelly__for_pub/

No drinks for them in this fragrant bunker.

Globalti

Legendary Member
My brother and I were once riding our MTBs through a field near Hebden Bridge that was covered in a curious kind of greyish brown mucky layer, which flew everywhere and stuck to the bikes. It wasn't until we began to realise that there were quite a lot of condoms and odd pieces of tissue mixed up with it that we realised we were riding through the contents of a rural cess pit that the farmer had spread on his field. Cleaning the bikes and our kit after that ride was not pleasant.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
When I first took the KMX for a spin around the green outside the lack of front mudguards meant I got a bit of mud on my face.
Then my nose told me it wasn't mud!:cursing:

I was out cycling in the New Forrest last year and as I was going along the road into Brockenhurst, there was a big pile of Horse/Pony manure on the road right ahead of me. Unfortunately, there was a 4X4 overtaking me at the time so I couldn't avoid it.
Sh*t on the face, lovely!!
I sometimes wonder if the driver did that deliberately.:rolleyes:

Yep, mudguards.
Does anyone know if cyclists are more likely to get gut-rot of various kinds than non-cyclists, or cyclists who don't keep their bottles on their frames?

Well, I got Ulcerative Colits last September, several months into starting to cycle again if that's any help.

I now have a photo of my large intestine!:wacko:

I still remember the smell as I brought the bottle up to my lips.

You smell with your mouth?? Trully amazing! :laugh:

Top Bottom