Dont you love it when.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
roscco

roscco

seems to be alot going on in this concrete bunker, i bet its getting quite cosy in there.............

Trying to keep bike as light as possible and its a chore putting on guards, taking them off etc.... camel back option is the next thing if this incident happends again.

Puts on Flak Jacket, sits outside of concrete bunker gazing in :cold: and waits for bullets to fly this way from the anti - anti mudguard people :bicycle:

Nothing like the taste of road grit from the guys wheel you've been holding, no mudguards for me thankyou.

Camelbak solved similar problems for me... my favourite off-road bridleway passes a farm, who hose all the ***p off their yard and it collects on the path in a big quagmire. One trip with the bottle in its cage was enough...

D

Deleted member 1258

Pro mudguards here to, I rarely take them of. I've often wondered how much of a health risk a cyclists bottle is, especially in the summer when its red hot and the water in the bottle gets to a temperature you could almost make tea with.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Pro mudguards here to, I rarely take them of. I've often wondered how much of a health risk a cyclists bottle is, especially in the summer when its red hot and the water in the bottle gets to a temperature you could almost make tea with.

I once got lost on a Sustrans disused railway bike track, I ended up drinking my own urine while I waited 20 minutes for the next bus.

You don't know you're born today

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Hmmm... as long as it not poo you should be ok

I wasn't that hungry!!!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Dog poo slurry up the back of my waterproof jacket told me that I should head for the bunker. Any space left for this refugee?

[I just know that someone is going to post how they always manage to avoid shoot due to their superior handling skills, use of earphones, lack of helmet etc ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]

longers

Legendary Member
^ I've read of people being so under the weather they were worried they were going to die, then they worried they might not.

Top Bottom