Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Only says the driver found it, not that he recognised it. 🤷
Well, someone apparently recognised it after Sutton had left the car according to that but to be honest I'm not that interested in this non-story. I'm not sure why I've let myself get sucked into a dreary discussion with a pedant:okay:

Adam4868

Guru
Well, someone apparently recognised it after Sutton had left the car according to that but to be honest I'm not that interested in this non-story. I'm not sure why I've let myself get sucked into a dreary discussion with a pedant:okay:
Cause the cycling season has finished.....how long is it to the first race 😁

coldash

Veteran
I’m not placing too much faith in the testimony of many of the participants. IMO there are many old scores being settled and some memories of what happened in the late 1980s appear to be vague,completely wrong, just opinion and possibly impacted by old age (or other things).

Adam4868

Guru
Matters to me!
Well in that case it matters to me to ,😁

SWSteve

Guru
Matters to me!
Matters to me!
Well at least he finally saw the error of his ways and stopped cheating.

It is very encouraging to see an undoped rider aged 49 still able to keep up with pro riders less than half his age... :whistle:

i agree that it’s s*** he carries on, and is only fair to be described as questionable that he has carried on, my point is that the fact no sponsors seem to have objected to his signing is pretty damning to the notion that doping doesn’t pay

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
i agree that it’s s*** he carries on, and is only fair to be described as questionable that he has carried on, my point is that the fact no sponsors seem to have objected to his signing is pretty damning to the notion that doping doesn’t pay
And another old doper at the tender age of 44, still going and sponsored by Pablo Escobar for Team Medellin...allegedly:whistle:

https://www.procyclingstats.com/rider/oscar-sevilla

Amazingly he was 12th this year in the Spanish Champs
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/nc-spain/2020/result

Must be on more than a line of coke, surely!

Top Bottom