Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Another apparently team led doping catch
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/new...n-finish-revealed-fake-madiot-twitter-account

Mexican cyclist arrested at Spanish airport with EPO, HGH
Spanish customs agents arrested Mexican cyclist Jose Alfredo Aguirre in April at the Alicante airport with EPO and human growth hormone in his carry-on baggage, according to a report Monday in the Spanish sports daily AS.
The website reported that the 20-year-old athlete, who is part of the Spanish Mutua Levante elite U23 team, intended to smuggle the prohibited substances from Mexico to Spain. Aguirre apparently carried the contraband among his personal belongings at the request of José Maldonado for team director José Vicente Peidro, who was not available for comment, according to the report.

oldroadman

Veteran
Another apparently team led doping catch
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/new...n-finish-revealed-fake-madiot-twitter-account

Mexican cyclist arrested at Spanish airport with EPO, HGH
Spanish customs agents arrested Mexican cyclist Jose Alfredo Aguirre in April at the Alicante airport with EPO and human growth hormone in his carry-on baggage, according to a report Monday in the Spanish sports daily AS.
The website reported that the 20-year-old athlete, who is part of the Spanish Mutua Levante elite U23 team, intended to smuggle the prohibited substances from Mexico to Spain. Aguirre apparently carried the contraband among his personal belongings at the request of José Maldonado for team director José Vicente Peidro, who was not available for comment, according to the report.
Usual news report inaccuracy, it's either an U23 or an Elite team. A young rider who looks as if he made a bad decision. I would be after his management. But why smuggle the stuff anyway, it's available if the management know where to go, which says a bit about their competency and attitude to rider health. The management are OK with a 20 year old taking the hit then? Stinks.

U

User169

Possibly the stupidest fail.

Mauro Santambrogio has tested +ve for testosterone in an out of competition test whilst still serving an EPO ban.

The daft nobber got tested in October, just before his ban ended at the beginning of November, shortly after which he signed for Amore e Vita.

FFS!

Possibly the stupidest fail.

Mauro Santambrogio has tested +ve for testosterone in an out of competition test whilst still serving an EPO ban.

The daft nobber got tested in October, just before his ban ended at the beginning of November, shortly after which he signed for Amore e Vita.

FFS!

Nobber.
At least that should be the last we see of the twat.

U

User169

Nobber.
At least that should be the last we see of the twat.

It just gets better. This is what he said just after signing for Amore...

""I was wrong, I suffered a lot, I struggled to find a way out, but I finally found the courage to redeem myself. Now a new life begins for me. I start from scratch and want to prove that I can win clean."

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Santambrogio is certainly trying to set new lows. Indulged by the Reform Commission and given a reduced ban. Trusted by a new team with an opportunity to start afresh. So he reoffends. In November he said, “Anyway, I’m convinced that a donkey can’t become a thoroughbred with doping.” He's destined to be a donkey.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran

As I don't want to kick off another Armstrong thread or resurrect a previous one, I thought I'd use this thread to mention the "doping git". The most recent Rouleur magazine has part 1 of a 2 part article on him, and he's a deluded as ever. Completely tonto, suggesting that if riders had more control that they would stop doping as they would self-regulate. Nobber.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Presumably because self-regulation and more rider control did so well at stopping omerta and the bullying of riders by Armstrong and the peloton

Top Bottom