Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I wouldn't know enough about it to comment.really,other than it "sounds dodgy"

It's seriously 'dodgy'. I take the stuff myself (different brand) - long story, bodged snip ! Loads of blood tests, really low T after original op and 'repair surgery'. :wacko:

It does not make you superman - low levels you feel like crap and can't breath on climbs, but once you start treatment you can't stop it as it shuts down natural production, so you have to have blood tests to keep your levels in normal range. If 'boosting' with it, it's not going to work for more than a very short time, as your body normally adjusts production. It's not going to make you faster though, or make you feel super !

For me, it's more not going 'low' as I get the sweats and feel like crap. The gel is easier to keep levels OK but long term it burns your skin - have to move application sites. Injections were not pleasant - OK with the big needle, but the bruising and muscle soreness no good.

As for racing, the replacement stuff sticks out if tested for. Why was this stuff was on site ? Even a staff member would apply it at home in the morning, and if you miss a day, so what... doesn't matter so long as you don't keep missing it.

Very very dodgy. And for what advantage ?

Adam4868

Guru
It's seriously 'dodgy'. I take the stuff myself (different brand) - long story, bodged snip ! Loads of blood tests, really low T after original op and 'repair surgery'. :wacko:

It does not make you superman - low levels you feel like crap and can't breath on climbs, but once you start treatment you can't stop it as it shuts down natural production, so you have to have blood tests to keep your levels in normal range. If 'boosting' with it, it's not going to work for more than a very short time, as your body normally adjusts production. It's not going to make you faster though, or make you feel super !

For me, it's more not going 'low' as I get the sweats and feel like crap. The gel is easier to keep levels OK but long term it burns your skin - have to move application sites. Injections were not pleasant - OK with the big needle, but the bruising and muscle soreness no good.

As for racing, the replacement stuff sticks out if tested for. Why was this stuff was on site ? Even a staff member would apply it at home in the morning, and if you miss a day, so what... doesn't matter so long as you don't keep missing it.

Very very dodgy. And for what advantage ?
In pro cycling though...something tiny to average Joe is a massive boost to a pro.Feck even longer socks is a no,so I'm sure this is !

This could go south very quickly now.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The thing is that he ordered it for Shane Sutton and his limpness or he ordered it for administering to an athlete.
Either Sutton is lying in denying it was for him (quite possible as I suspect he's a bit easy to dislike)...
...or it was for a rider or riders.
Given that Freeman has admitted most of the charges and is likely to be struck off either way, I'm not sure why he'd lie about it...

Adam4868

Guru
The thing is that he ordered it for Shane Sutton and his limpness or he ordered it for administering to an athlete.
Either Sutton is lying in denying it was for him (quite possible as I suspect he's a bit easy to dislike)...
...or it was for a rider or riders.
Given that Freeman has admitted most of the charges and is likely to be struck off either way, I'm not sure why he'd lie about it...
Unless big bad Shane really did bully him.Looks like he's trying to shift a bit of blame ?

Top Bottom