Dot Bike??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Neilwoo123

Has anyone ever used or heard of dotbike.com?

I have just found a MET Inferno on there site, some what cheaper than elsewhere!

Any thoughts ????

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
pretty good. nice prices too.

OP
OP
Neilwoo123

Neilwoo123

Just had a look on the MET site and it looks to be a 2007 model year helmet! Now im led to belive you should replace your helmet every 5 years?True/False?

If the above statment is correct is it a. from date of manurfacture or b.from date of first use?

Mant thanks.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I've used Dotbike and spoken to Neil there, service was first rate and very helpful advice on the phone. As a newbie the biggest turnoff for me is the attitude I've had from some establishments. No hint of that from here, no matter how dumb my questions may have been:biggrin:

I've used them quite a lot for slightly hard to find pieces and delivery has usually been next day. Some prices are not as keen as elsewhere but good web site, easy to order, live stock levels. After an enquiry about an out of stock item, I subsequently had an email several months later to say it was back in stock if I wanted it, which was impressive.

bonj2

neil is (apparently) the *director* and he answer the phone,s o that should tell you something about it...

alicat

Legendary Member
I've have used them on a couple of occasions and have found them reliable and helpful. I also like the fact that you can pay offline at a Payzone outlet.

john59

Guru
I used them for the purchase of my Busch and Muller Lumotec IQ Cyo Front Light. Prompt dispatch, would use again.

John

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
I did the same. Looked to be the best in stock price around for the Cyo. 60lux of joy arrived in the post very promptly, and now illuminates my ankles in a most charming manner.

No issues at all with dotbike for me.

Top Bottom