dotbike.com

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alicat

Legendary Member
Hi

Is there anyone out there who could give me any feedback on dotbike.com before I place an order? Having blundered into placing an order with Bonthrone Bikes, I'm keen not to make the same mistake twice!

bonj2

bonthrone bikes are ok, but they're an LBS that just happens to have a website, not a delivery-oriented company.
As such their delivery obviously relies on very manual processes

not sure about dotbike. have read good things on here about them though.
Someone else will probably be along soon to tell more

jiggerypokery

Über Member
Used them a fair bit and can't fault them, they seem to be a major distributor for BBBParts whom I rate rather highly as their kit is good, well priced and unpretentious - he says sat at his desk still dressed head to toe in Assos :tongue:

OP
OP
alicat

alicat

Legendary Member
Hi guys

Thanks for the feedback. I like BBB kit too so I might add some overshoes to my order. Having photos of the staff on the website and offering the opportunity to pay offline seem like good signs so I'll go ahead and order.

Gandalf

Veteran
One of the things I take an interest in as a punter is how a company responds when something goes wrong, 'cos with the best will in the world mistakes will happen.

When they inadvertently sent me the wrong item they dealt with it courteously and promptly, they didn't even wait for me to return the wrong item.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again.

Top Bottom