Down your local

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Why is it, that every time I go in my local, I get charged the same amount....... £20.40.

Went in last week - 2 x burger and chips, 2 pints of Amstel, 2 halves of cider - £20.40.

Went in today - 2 x fish and chips, 3 pints of Proper Job, 3 halves of Exmoor Fox - £20.40

Regardless of how much we have at lunchtime......it's always £20.40!

This happens on a regular basis.:wacko:

Not complaining, mind.:laugh:

Last edited:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Seems like good value that.

Why is it, that every time I go in my local, I get charged the same amount....... £20.40.

Went in last week - 2 x burger and chips, 2 pints of Amstel, 2 halves of cider - £20.40.

Went in today - 2 x fish and chips, 3 pints of Proper Job, 3 halves of Exmoor Fox - £20.40

Where"s this pub and what's it called? Could be worth making the trip regardless of distance^_^

Tin Pot

Guru

Order double, refuse to pay more.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Just been down my local.
Spag Bol for me, Steak and Chips for Mrs.D, 3 pints of Proper Job, Half of Exmoor Fox and 2 halves of Amstel.

Guess how much?

Yep......£20.40!

Can't figure this one out!:crazy:

Top Bottom