1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dr Crippen

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 20 Jul 2007.

1. longers

longers Veteran

Everybody thinks I've poisoned my boss!

He has a poor diet and has been complaining of dodgy guts. I've got some sachets of Probiotics and he had one this morning in a glass of water. For his lunch he has a big plate of chips with chilli sauce and starts to feel ill soon after. He is pretty poorly and feeling dizzy and is throwing up a lot. He ends up in A+E and I'm just waiting for the phone call from his wife to say that he's snuffed it. :tongue: (this won't happen)

I doubt it's the Probiotics that have done this to him but anybody know better? Is there a doctor in the house?

p.s. I definately don't want his job either.

2. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

It turns out he DID have a reaction to the probiotics. At best I've ruined his weekend:thumbsdown:

Sorry Lee.:tongue:

3. ummmmmmm. you're bad!

this is what trying to be healthy does for you.

L

4. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

He's in a minority then, maybe his body rejects things that are good for you?

5. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

When's your next appraisal?

6. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

It probably was a shock to his system. He drinks pernod and eats sh1te. I probably ought to sweeten him up with flapjack before October though. (appraisal time:eek:).

7. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Chips and Chilli sauce, what's wrong with good old vinegar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

I don't do chips at the best of times but it really doesn't surprise me that he would order that while having a bad gut. Is it just me?
    Our apprentice eats bacon'n'egg, spam'n'egg, bacon'n'sausage'n'cheese or bacon'n'egg'n'sausage'n'beans inna bun 3 or 4 times a week, still finds time to visit the colonel 3 times a week, Mcd's twice a week but still thinks he's eating healthily because he eats a bit of veg with the steak his mum cooks him 3 times a week. Plus the cooked brekkies she does him. I think she's loving him to death.

Mind you, he does need his energy with all that dogging he's doing.