Dr Crippen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Everybody thinks I've poisoned my boss!

He has a poor diet and has been complaining of dodgy guts. I've got some sachets of Probiotics and he had one this morning in a glass of water. For his lunch he has a big plate of chips with chilli sauce and starts to feel ill soon after. He is pretty poorly and feeling dizzy and is throwing up a lot. He ends up in A+E and I'm just waiting for the phone call from his wife to say that he's snuffed it. :tongue: (this won't happen)

I doubt it's the Probiotics that have done this to him but anybody know better? Is there a doctor in the house?

p.s. I definately don't want his job either.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
It turns out he DID have a reaction to the probiotics. At best I've ruined his weekend:thumbsdown:

Sorry Lee.:tongue:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
It probably was a shock to his system. He drinks pernod and eats sh1te. I probably ought to sweeten him up with flapjack before October though. (appraisal time:eek:).

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
I don't do chips at the best of times but it really doesn't surprise me that he would order that while having a bad gut. Is it just me?
Our apprentice eats bacon'n'egg, spam'n'egg, bacon'n'sausage'n'cheese or bacon'n'egg'n'sausage'n'beans inna bun 3 or 4 times a week, still finds time to visit the colonel 3 times a week, Mcd's twice a week but still thinks he's eating healthily because he eats a bit of veg with the steak his mum cooks him 3 times a week. Plus the cooked brekkies she does him. I think she's loving him to death.

Mind you, he does need his energy with all that dogging he's doing.

Top Bottom