Dragon's Den

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@NotthatJasonKenny sent FLATB a message via FB, interesting reply about the losers club they have in the pipeline, watch this space as they say.

NTJK.png

OP
OP
Bryony

Bryony

Veteran
@NotthatJasonKenny sent FLATB a message via FB, interesting reply about the losers club they have in the pipeline, watch this space as they say.

View attachment 52985
I think that is a great idea!

robotron

Fat face seem to do ok
I've never associated Fat Face with any kind of weight or fitness issue, but it's a fair point. In fact, my mate who has an issue with the FLAB gear has got Fat Face t-shirts.

I do hope they do well, but looking at their twitter feed they have a few people congratulating them for catering to a niche market. Surely they'd be better catering to a mass market.

Saying that, they seem to have got their ladies range off to a good start, with options for Fat Lass or no Fat Lass logos.
http://fatladattheback.tumblr.com/post/94324722369/what-about-the-lasses

As they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity and we're talking about them so good on them. All they need to do now is cater for the really thin lads like me (please don't call it Skinny Lad at the Back or SLAB for short)!

Edit - Forgot to add, yes I'm usually the one at the back.

It's worked out well hasn't it?

They haven't had to give away a hefty chunk of their business, and they come away with good publicity.
Is that not what they call a win win?

Having just scuttled off to Evans I find they haven't got my size :cry:
only got them for those with a chest like the inside of a tea spoon.

Paul G

OP
OP
Bryony

Bryony

Veteran
It's worked out well hasn't it?

They haven't had to give away a hefty chunk of their business, and they come away with good publicity.
Is that not what they call a win win?

Having just scuttled off to Evans I find they haven't got my size :cry:
only got them for those with a chest like the inside of a tea spoon.

Paul G
Yes I agree thinking about it now it's worked in their favour!

There was a guy on Facebook saying no "fat lad" would ever buy the jerseys and that all the pictures of people wearing their jerseys are only a little over weight! So I told them to look on Evans website as the 3 largest sizes they do were all sold out!! :laugh:

Fat Funker taking the rear

Top Bottom