Drago's now traditional Winter 2023-24 murder deathkill slaughter annihilation chaos mayhem insanity weather thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Oh ye of little faith!

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
Yup… fall weather today… there’s definitely a nip in the air!

IMG_0070.jpeg

classic33

Leg End Member
Doubt as long as mine .... 400km what was I thinking of!!🥵🥵🥵
The pub at the finish?

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
You say that Fritz, but it was chilly in the fields early AM. A very heavy dew too. This is the last fling of summer before the deathkill slaughter weather sets in.

This is Canada… so the weather can turn on a dime. 75 and sunny in the morning, 50 and pissing in the late afternoon and a sheet of ice over everything the next morning. I’ve spent twenty minutes chipping my way into the Ford on a morning like that.

I’ve been snowed on every month but August but I’ve also been able to ride my motorcycle to work full time comfortably for over nine months at a stretch and pretty regularly right through the winter some years.

It can be a strange place… especially with Donald Trump next door for entertainment.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Exactly my friend. One minute you're sunbathing, then next thing you know you roll over to find 6 feet of snow has fallen while you've been reading Jackie Collins.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
My sister once worked in a frozen food warehouse. They'd have people suffering all sorts of medical problems from the constant cold to normal temperatures and back as they were walking in and out.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
My sister once worked in a frozen food warehouse. They'd have people suffering all sorts of medical problems from the constant cold to normal temperatures and back as they were walking in and out.

i put my reynaud down partly to when i was a milkman picking up cold milk bottles .

Top Bottom