Draycote Water Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

plantfit

Guru
Once again, great ride good weather and even greater people, there's something about trike pilots that makes them stand out from the rest, by the way, the new trike looks great Nigel, Nice to see and talk to you all about all the little mods you have done to your machines.
Looking forward to the next meet up

Roger

trickletreat

Veteran
The ride today was the 'icing' on the cake for me. I was lucky enough to pick up an ice mongrel yesterday from kevin at a great price...superb service and laughs at Dtek on Saturday.

Thanks Bob for sorting this one out, new faces and trikes and a chance to chat again with Rutland trikers! Roger, you have a great trike transporter.

The meet is even more special when considering the efforts people make to get there ,either pedalling or the long distance drives undertaken...may there be many more.

Thanks guys for waiting for Deb on the second lap, I won't hear the last of that for a while!
Nigel

Pedalabit

Veteran
Glad to hear you all had a great time at Draycote - it's a great place for Trikes. Sorry we were not able to join you all this time but will certainly see you all in the future.

OK Nigel what the deal about you leaving your Debs behind?

Pedalabit and Pedalabitslower T&I

trickletreat

Veteran
I took a bit of video today on the contour 720p HD, but I have never uploaded any footage to youtube or the like. How easy is it to do, any security issues etc?

Chonker

Veteran
I've put video on there, it's pretty easy really, I used windows live movie maker to edit then there's simply a youtube button for uploading it straight from there, deals with the downsizing for you (i'm sure there are better ways but this was pretty easy).

[XAP]Bob

trickletreat said:
I took a bit of video today on the contour 720p HD, but I have never uploaded any footage to youtube or the like. How easy is it to do, any security issues etc?
It's pretty easy, whatever you publish is public - depends if anyone wants a face blur (i doubt it, it was a public ride).

trickletreat

Veteran
Here is a link to some footage on youtube...first attempt so here goes.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVCd5Sdx7B0

I will have to decide on a new place to carry the camera as the mudguard is to visible on the new trike.

trickletreat

Veteran
3tyretrackterry said:
Nigel
it just shows a sign in page
you may need a second attempt:biggrin:

cheers Ian, I have just signed in, and it is still being processed. It's a big file I think.

Bought a tortec velocity hybrid rack and fitted today, can now carry my own crap instead of loading Deb down. To make it fit had to use two long bars from kevin.

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5636.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

trickletreat

Veteran
3tyretrackterry said:
Link working great some good footage your right about the mudguard does obstruct the view a bit. The rack looks great thin across the top can you fit a rack bag on

I don't think it's possible to fit a bag on the top, but those panniers expand upwards and are fine. I liked the way it tapered towards the top, bringing the bags in behind the narrow seat.

The camera was ok on the Thorax trike as the grips were higher so the field of view was better...I will have to look at alternative mounting points, avoiding vibration.

Top Bottom