Dream Bikes / Spec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I've got one of these (without the Di2, though), and although not quite like the S-Works, still a very nice ride :smile:
2013-Specialized-Roubaix-SL4-Expert-Di2-Compact.jpg

S1mon

SRAM is fine, I just have Di2 ingrained deeply in me. Its my preferred group set typically and I run it on most of my current bikes.
If you love the Venge that much, I have one of my Venges for sale.. lol (opportunist hint :whistle: )

mmm what size venge and which colour etc is it??? mmm may be an sworks sl4 for sale soon!!!

Chris S

Legendary Member
I already have my dream bike - it's a Batavus Barcelona. That's not quite true, in an ideal world it would have a hub-dynamo and the frame wouldn't have been made of scaffold pipes.
PICT0120.JPG

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i already have mine - Sabbath Aspire Titanium with Full 105 Groupse, handbuilt wheels

future upgrades might include external wired di2 and zipp firecrest wheels

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Whatever tested fastest for me tbh and if we are talking about dream builds, we are probably talking big money, in which case I'd have the kit and myself in the wind tunnel, with Simon Smart at the controls making a very informed decision.

I would choose performance over anything else in most cases.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I think it may have to be my old Raleigh Winner.

I might rip the stupid white bar tape off my Cube and stick some black foam pipe lagging on there just for old times sake!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
A Brompton for commuting.
A lightweight bike - probably titanium - with a relatively relaxed geometry for fun and distance.
A load-carrying tandem for touring and sociability.
A lightweight tandem for sociable fun.
Perhaps a hack bike - simple steel with flat bars, not too heavy, for longer commuting.
A simple MTB for exploring bridleways.

Yes, that should do.

silvervanplumberman

Über Member
Giant TCR Advanced 0 Di2
TCR_Advanced_0_double.jpg

Got mine 3 weeks ago, love it more than ice cream, the only thing I'd maybe change is putting a 28/11 on instead of the 25/11 on the back as its got a 53/39 on the front, as there is quite a few steep hills around my area.

Top Bottom