Dream Man?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Do you think they'd bond?

girofan said:
Keanu Reeves I understand from a friend who was at his same sex civil ceremony in Hawaii a few years ago, is obviously homosexual!
Sorry to piss on your bonfire. :tongue:
The 'Keh-Ah-Noo is gay' story has been around for a long, long time.
Not that it would put off most of his lady fans I suspect.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Michael Palin has been reading this thread, and is on TV tomorrow, repeating his "European" series. :blush:

However, he now has a new rival in the form of Ralph Fiennes, who I have just watched in "Maid in Manhattan". Yes, I know, what was I thinking of, but that seemed about the only watchable thing on TV earlier this evening, and Mr Fiennes proved very watchable! :blush::tongue::biggrin:

wafflycat

Well, the real life dream man is Mr Wafflycat. he's *lovely* He's the kindest, gentlest, most caring man on the planet. And he has a lovely ar$e and a hairy chest. And he never complains if I'm out on my bike. And I love it when we go cycling together as I can ogle his lovely ar$e clad in tight Lycra...

For the pure fantasy value...

again, I do fantasise all sorts of things which include Mr Wafflycat... but that's for a different sort of thread..

well.. Paul Gross in mountie uniform would make a middle-aged woman very happy... I shall have to see who else I can think of.

Top Bottom