Dreaming of a white Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Almost time to fire up the central heating then?
:laugh::laugh:
The price of electricity here has gone through the roof!
Fortunately my flat keeps warm (somehow 😳) despite not having the heating actually on at all.

GuyBoden

Guru
no loons in the whole of asia for sure
But, loons were very popular in the UK in the 1970's, I thinks they are making a come back because I've seen fashion hostages on telly wearing them.

loon-pants2.jpg

Edit: they're even cheaper if you get them from here:
28-July-loon-pants.jpg

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I'm hoping for a mild, still , dry day as I'll be riding about 30 miles . So it'll be horrible no doubt.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
But, loons were very popular in the UK in the 1970's, I thinks they are making a come back because I've seen fashion hostages on telly wearing them.

View attachment 623102

View attachment 623103
Oh no... I've just had a flashback to going out in Coventry wearing pink satin loons and 3 inch platform heeled boots! :eek: :blush:

gbb

Legendary Member
We (well, the media anyway) have become obsessed with snow forecasts, i frequently see media /news/ lifestyle pages with the latest one...snowbomb'...when the snowbomb is going to hit and where ?
FFS, its just snow, it snows occasionally, a white Christmas is actually a very rare in my experience, maybe once every 10 years.
Get over it media, ultimately its just clickbait for people desperate to believe anything theyre told.

gbb

Legendary Member

View attachment 623102

View attachment 623103
I wore Loons in the early/mid 70s and funnily enough, i saw a young lady in Asda wearing some the other day, they looked okay, not the massive sweeping ones we had back then but still very flared.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I love snow, not the slushy rubbish stuff you get here in the UK but proper 6 feet deep snow. Winter sports were something we looked forward to. I doubt we will get snow again this year.

Top Bottom