Dreams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
When I was a kid I used to have a recurring dream that my feet would get stuck to the ground when I was in the middle of crossing the road, then wake up just as a lorry ran me over.

I have a thing where I try to run, but go very very slowly, like I am trying to run underwater.

Either that or I can glide effortlessly along, with my feet sliding along the ground.

A couple of years ago I woke the neighbours screaming for help at the top of my voice when I dreamed that someone was stabbing me with a kitchen knife, then laid there sheepishly waiting to see if someone had called the police. :laugh:

I was shot, so it was over before I really knew what had happened.

I was not very pleased at being dead. 😆

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Thread resurrection.
Last night's dream was about a Toyota corolla gxi in lichen green that I owned around 1992.
It started off with me catching the front spoiler on a reverse off the drive manoeuvre and ended up with the car slowly being vandalized and me having to drive it home with no tyres on and a missing re quarter panel.
Swmbo asked me was I having a nightmare so I told her exactly what I had been dreaming about as she said that I was being very restless and vocal during it .

Dave7

Legendary Member
Strange one for me last night.
In my dream someone was asking my advice on visiting the South of France. I was giving him a list of 'must see' places and came to the Port were Brigitte Bardo lives.
I could not remember what it is called!! I kept waking all night struggling to recall the name.
When I got up this morning I quickly had to Google it.
St Tropez.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I had a dream that the tomato plants weren't weak and leggy 😭
1000008170.jpg

Top Bottom