Dreams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I don't have many dreams , but i had a weird one last nigh that i could not understand at all .

I was a teacher of young children and they were coming up to me to ask me a question or show me something and as they talked to me they gave me an injection of some sort without asking or telling me !!

Normally you can see a connection or reason for them but this one i couldn't at all

Anybody like to explain it to me please do

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
That's weird, although it still doesn't beat my Cheryl Baker pizza dream

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I don't have many dreams , but i had a weird one last nigh that i could not understand at all .

I was a teacher of young children and they were coming up to me to ask me a question or show me something and as they talked to me they gave me an injection of some sort without asking or telling me !!

Normally you can see a connection or reason for them but this one i couldn't at all

Flu jab time?

otek59

Ok Martin I’ll put all my years of interpreting dreams to good use, and say I haven’t got a clue

Dave 123

Legendary Member
That's weird, although it still doesn't beat my Cheryl Baker pizza dream
What was the topping?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I mentioned this in the "What have you fettled" thread recently

I was about to start off on an organised ride of some sort when I noticed that my left pedal was missing. Not only that but the end of the crank was tapered away to a point as if it had been dipped in acid. Fortunately I appeared to be in a garage or workshop of some kind and managed to borrow a crank extractor. Unfortunately I couldn't undo the crank retaining nuts because the only spanners I could find were weird pressed steel ones in very strange shapes, like the cone spanners for a Martian's bike.

jongooligan

Legendary Member

I never have 'normal' dreams and can't see any connection or reason for them.

For instance, I dreamed of crocodiles which had huge clocks embedded in their backs. As these crocodiles evolved they realised that if they inflated the clocks they would become too large to be eaten by the bigger crocodiles.

Absolutely nothing in there that relates to my life whatsoever AFAICT.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Weird one last week, the night before a big ride.

Wondered why my brakes were fading on a descent. Looked down to see boiling vapour coming out of the caliper and DOT fluid hissing out everywhere (which wouldn't happen).

postman

Legendary Member
My dreams seem real they are so vivid.Trouble is i don't want them.They all concern my ex wife and two girls,they are so real.When i wake up i feel awful.I have to admit i was an A H to live with.

Top Bottom