Dreams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't have many dreams , but i had a weird one last nigh that i could not understand at all .

I was a teacher of young children and they were coming up to me to ask me a question or show me something and as they talked to me they gave me an injection of some sort without asking or telling me !!

Normally you can see a connection or reason for them but this one i couldn't at all

Anybody like to explain it to me please do
Shortage of voodoo dolls?

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Flu jab time?

Will be soon

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I don't have many dreams , but i had a weird one last nigh that i could not understand at all .

I was a teacher of young children and they were coming up to me to ask me a question or show me something and as they talked to me they gave me an injection of some sort without asking or telling me !!

Normally you can see a connection or reason for them but this one i couldn't at all

Anybody like to explain it to me please do
How well do you get on with your children (grandchildren?) and do they know thet you have a decent level of life insurance?

classic33

Leg End Member
Very well and the strange thing is that I was joking about death in service payout last week with my partner.

Not at all
You can't rule out your past/something you did though. Forced to grow up quicker than would have been normal?

If "yes", along with the first part of this post, life worries?

One of the weirdest dreams I have had recently woke me up with a shock!
I was driving up a steep slope. As I crested the top I went over the edge! It was a cliff and the car dropping like a stone!
I woke up immediately!
I wonder if either my heart had stopped or that I had stopped breathing!
It certainly got me going with deep intake of breath !

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I need some help please last night's dream involved me and my other half plus others unknown to us visiting churches and cathedrals and doing some songs there .

So why do i need some help i hear the cc mass shout simple really as my other half had a shower at one of the churches and now i can't find my bath towel !!!!:sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
I need some help please last night's dream involved me and my other half plus others unknown to us visiting churches and cathedrals and doing some songs there .

So why do i need some help i hear the cc mass shout simple really as my other half had a shower at one of the churches and now i can't find my bath towel !!!!:sad:
Christening you'll be going to?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Weird one last night.

My bikes were all in my parent's garage (I never kept my bikes in there when I was at home) and I'd come out to realise the door had been left open, and all the bikes were gone.

Anyway, there was some sort of cycle race passing my parents house, and I bumped into a tall lanky stranger - just so happened to be Chris Froome who was watching whilst he was recovering from all the surgery.

Very odd indeed. I do fairly 'regular' get dreams (nightmares :laugh:) of opening the garage to find no bikes. :ohmy:

Top Bottom