Dreams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Due to certain lifestyle choices, I lucid dream regularly, which is fun but can also be disorienting when waking up. Mostly involves quite mundane things like wandering around the house and playing with the cats, but sometimes I get launched into a proper nightmare scenario.

I've not read much about dreams or different states of consciousness, but it's an interesting topic.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I don't have many dreams , but i had a weird one last nigh that i could not understand at all .

I was a teacher of young children and they were coming up to me to ask me a question or show me something and as they talked to me they gave me an injection of some sort without asking or telling me !!

Normally you can see a connection or reason for them but this one i couldn't at all

Anybody like to explain it to me please do

Most children are little pricks?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Dreamt I was in an empty ski chalet with my sister, as a super massive Avalanche approached. We were diving for a big stone fire place to survive. This then transformed into a swimming pool with alien life forms hibernating in it. People were swimming in this pool despite the no swimming signs, oblivious of the aliens.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I had a horrible dream last night. I was in some sort of post apocalyptic world, driving around with my loved ones in a land rover looking for food and shelter. We came upon another group and a gunfight ensued. it was all close quarters fighting, grappling for weapons and trying to stab each other. I was fighting with a (rather attractive) woman who had me pinned down in the back seat of the land rover (which had now turned into a horse drawn cart). The woman I was fighting with started to take my [blank] out of my trousers and started to ride me. I was just starting to enjoy it when I started to feel pain in my back side. I then realised that we had been set upon by zombies, and one had managed to eat it's way through the seat and was now munching on my anus. I couldn't move or do anything to stop it, the pain was getting worse and I knew I was going to die.

Then I woke up.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I had a horrible dream last night. I was in some sort of post apocalyptic world, driving around with my loved ones in a land rover looking for food and shelter. We came upon another group and a gunfight ensued. it was all close quarters fighting, grappling for weapons and trying to stab each other. I was fighting with a (rather attractive) woman who had me pinned down in the back seat of the land rover (which had now turned into a horse drawn cart). The woman I was fighting with started to take my [blank] out of my trousers and started to ride me. I was just starting to enjoy it when I started to feel pain in my back side. I then realised that we had been set upon by zombies, and one had managed to eat it's way through the seat and was now munching on my anus. I couldn't move or do anything to stop it, the pain was getting worse and I knew I was going to die.

Then I woke up.

Dream, or daytrip to Aberdare ? :whistle:

I mentioned this in the "What have you fettled" thread recently

I was about to start off on an organised ride of some sort when I noticed that my left pedal was missing. Not only that but the end of the crank was tapered away to a point as if it had been dipped in acid. Fortunately I appeared to be in a garage or workshop of some kind and managed to borrow a crank extractor. Unfortunately I couldn't undo the crank retaining nuts because the only spanners I could find were weird pressed steel ones in very strange shapes, like the cone spanners for a Martian's bike.
I do now and again dream about bike mechanics.
I take it as a sign that i need to vary my pursuits, get out and about more, but not on the bike. Suppose lockdown might bring a return of bike fretting dreams.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well last night I dreamt that I was working at a Renault garage as a technician and for some reason the fuel line came inside the car and where it passed through a front seat mount it had a small nipple welded on and then a short piece of rubber hose to another nipple a couple of inches away and one of these nipples broke away from its mounting bracket and I had to repair it ...

Well last night I dreamt that I was working at a Renault garage as a technician and for some reason the fuel line came inside the car and where it passed through a front seat mount it had a small nipple welded on and then a short piece of rubber hose to another nipple a couple of inches away and one of these nipples broke away from its mounting bracket and I had to repair it ...
bit techie for me biggs, unless it's all about the nipples.
I do now and again dream about bike issues/fettling - which worries me somewhat - need to pursue my other interests more.

Last edited:

Lozz360

Veteran
You are clearly sub-consciously predicting Jack Grealish being controversially dropped from Manchester City's Champions League starting 11 later today. I'll explain: -

Renault sponsor Sky TV's premier league coverage. Premier League team, Man City are playing Paris Saint Germain later today. Renault's HQ is in Paris so there is a double link there. The nipples are a play on words "grease-nipples"; grease - Grealish. You dreamt that one of these nipples broke away so he is, therefore, not included in the group.

You could have worked that out for yourself, surely? :okay:

Top Bottom