Dreams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
not a very nice dream for me last night, I dreamt I was in a zombie apocolypse. We were living at a camp site initially, which then turned into a giant supermarket. I was being chased around the aisles by infected people (who could run as fast as normal people, none of this lurching walker nonsense). I had a gun but every shot I fired was missing, and then I ran out of ammo. There was some highly unpleasant close quarters combat where I could feel myself being bitten. We managed to escape in a car and then I had to give my son away to some sort of convant which was most upsetting.

I had a nightmare yesterday. I had to go to Swindon for a dentist appointment . My wife dropped me off at the opposite side of Swindon to where the dentist was so I had to walk miles to get there . I took a direct route which meant walking through a school . Not around but actually through the school building ! I finally decided to try to get to a bus station . At the bus station I managed to find a taxi which had just arrived which agreed to take me . I then spotted my wife and tried to call to her but she didn't hear me . I had to leave the taxi to get her just as a large crowd of people started gathering around the taxi . I woke up at that point as it was becoming too much!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Thread resurrection
Last night I dreamt that I had been a passenger in an old VW Passat I use to own but had stopped to let someone else drive and we stopped at a restaurant and as I got out of the car I noticed my shoes were on the wrong foot.
So when we sat down I swapped them over only to find they were still not right.... Then I woke up

… with curry down your front

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A weird one last night swmbo and me had flown abroad for a holiday, sat in a car on autopilot that took us along a coastal road and up through a wildlife Safari park in the dark in reverse and at one point I stopped the car and then drove myself to the destination.

We had arrived 12 hours early and had to wait in the corridor till we could get in and a guy I used to work with came and gave us the keys....... The end

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Anyway, I had one recently that I posted about, but I can't remember where now or much about it.

Over the years, I have had many weird and wonderful ones, from the time, as a kid, our car was lifted a few feet off the ground by a small, grey, sticky cloud, to avoiding guided missiles, to being murdered and me not being best pleased about it... To the time that Aliens arrived and asked me to take them to meet the Pope so that they could talk directly with God, to the ones where dogs and other creatures can talk.
To be fair, most I've had are just manifestations of anxiety, frustration, loneliness, etc. Some have been rather horrible.

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I also had one where I had not played the Clarinet in years (I used to when I was at School) and due to some misunderstanding, I was to give a solo at a prestigious concert.
I kept telling people I had not played in years and didn't even know what I was being asked to do, let alone practiced.
All they did was laugh and tell everyone what a big joker I was. They all were convinced I was this virtuoso or similar.

I was bricking it, the time came closer and closer and then, just when I was seriously thinking about trying to run away or whatever... I woke up. The audience was spared!! 😆

Classic anxiety or whatever.

Last edited:

presta

Guru
When I was a kid I used to have a recurring dream that my feet would get stuck to the ground when I was in the middle of crossing the road, then wake up just as a lorry ran me over.

Good thing you woke up before it ended in a stabbing!
being murdered and me not being best pleased about it
A couple of years ago I woke the neighbours screaming for help at the top of my voice when I dreamed that someone was stabbing me with a kitchen knife, then laid there sheepishly waiting to see if someone had called the police. :laugh:

Top Bottom