Drinking at home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

I prefer a can of Budweiser (U.S. version) myself. I find Flemish beer's a bit to thick and hard to swallow. But I am known to drink John Smith's and Newcastle brown but (and heres the poncy part) they are filled with more calories than lager

spen666

Legendary Member
postman said:
Guinness now popular in Nigeria.What is your fav beer at home.Iam now back on Original Guinness after years of canned draught Guinness.The Original has more body to it .Ichase it with a Highland Park.

What is the relevance of guiness being popular in Nigeria or do they only drink at home there/ predominantly drink at home there?

NickM

Veteran
Delftse Post said:
Ever tried the fabled Westvleteren Nick?
Never managed to get my hands on it yet... but when the stash brought back from our holiday in the Ardennes runs out it'll be time for a trip to the beer warehouse nearest to Dunkerque, so who knows?

Then there's Fantome, Vichtenaar, Cervesia... they'll all be tracked down eventually ;)

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Sainburys have a good selection of bottled ale ie Spitfire which i fancy trying or Titanic which i suppose will go down well.Anyone got any tips on a good dark beer of this type.

Top Bottom