Driven up the Bristol Railway Path

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I’ve seen quad bikes and motorbikes the Railway Path but this was my first car...:blush:.
They may have got access from the start but that means driving through some yellow bollards which are supposed to prevent vehicular access. Clearly spaced too far apart if these idiots could get up this far.
Photo0515.jpg

Blimey,which end is that ?

D

Deleted member 26715

I’ve seen quad bikes and motorbikes the Railway Path but this was my first car...:blush:.
They may have got access from the start but that means driving through some yellow bollards which are supposed to prevent vehicular access. Clearly spaced too far apart if these idiots could get up this far.
But it's a stolen car, they don't give a fudge if they smash it into a few bollards

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Is that near the City Academy and the playground?

I wonder if they got on at the start... I wouldn't have liked to meet them!

I will ask again Bristol end or Bath ?

OP
OP
captain nemo1701

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Nice painting :smile:
I know, my crappy works phone has limited functionality, make shots look like an oil painting!!. The camera also distorts pictures - this car almost blocked the path but looks quite small in the photo This was towards the Easton community centre/Academy end toward the city. No damage to the bollards that are too far apart to stop a car.
Photo0517.jpg

Top Bottom