Driving Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not one here.:smile:

thomas

the tank engine
Arch said:
Wow, that's good. I missed 8 questions, and was one point out. And failed to see the odd thing.

Failed the 8 questions, got 1 point less on the t-shirts (not too shabby))...and did see the rabbit but didn't really think it was odd when driving, but remembered it when looking back :smile:.

Quite a good test really, though even without a phone I would struggle to count colours of t-shirts without crashing :biggrin:

thomas

the tank engine
Sh4rkyBloke said:
I think they lied about the 8 questions to all of us..

To be fair, I paid about as much attention as I usually do when I have a women waffling on on the phone :sad:..."uh hu ..uh hu..okay..uh hu..okay bye!".

Did hit my space bar a few times, after the 3rd time of asking - sounds realistic doesn't it?

Wonder if women are better at multitasking with this test?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Nope, just did it again and only listened to the phone call... pressed the space bar every time and still got told I missed 8 questions (there aren't actually many more than 8!).

I think it's just rigged to see if you spot the oddity, and whether you can count the shirts as well.

Bit misleading to try and tell you that you're worse than you are... but I guess that's not a bad thing given the context (although people may just think that they're lying (which they are) and that they are okay on the phone).

Failed it and I was useless,totally lost the plot.

OP
OP
Origamist

Origamist

Legendary Member
hackbike 666 said:
Failed it and I was useless,totally lost the plot.

Me too. I'm not surprised though, sometimes I struggle to breathe and blink at the same time.

Macka

I was too busy shouting at the peds for crossing a road when there is obviously a car coming!!
And they think I'M not paying attention!

abchandler

What they don't tell you is that you have have to click on the video portion of the screen once after the final Next instruction before the concersation starts for the spacebar to register. No wonder 81% fail if they rig it so you're not taking the test the way you think you are...

Top Bottom