Drop-off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Alright, calm down.

Making another statement! I'm calm.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
You don't know me then, or @Pennine-Paul
Someday when we do meet I shall have to revisit this thread and edit my post.

I am surprised though, I rely on strava to tell me how far I've ridden each week, month and year...I find it really motivating. That said, I dont "have" to cycle to work so I guess I'm doing it for different reasons to those that treat the riding as more of a function and perhaps don't need motivating in the same way.

Bike stands have gone from full (25 and over) to less than 5 bikes

It;s funny but they are fuller than ever this week at ours but I suspect that is down to the usual health kick which will only last a couple of weeks or so then I'll be able to get my bike in without any bother again.

Hip Priest

Veteran
I made a New Years resolution to stop recording my commutes on Strava, so I'll be skewing the stats in a minuscule way.

Like Fossy, I can see the drop-off by looking at the bike racks. My firm installed more in Spring to meet demand, and now there's about ten racks to each bike.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I use it but don't mark my commutes as commutes

mythste

Veteran
I use endomondo - and I don't record "quick hops" - anything under 2 miles. My commute is 5 miles and I do record that.

I probably will use Strava eventually, but at the moment I don't fancy knowing how slow I am compared to everyone else!

Top Bottom