Drove my Chevy to the levee...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matiz

Guru
IMG_20170112_120827.jpg
IMG_20170112_120827.jpg IMG_20170112_120827.jpg mines Dynamiqueorange ,that's about the only thing about that is dynamic,its cheap to run and reliable though.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Love the colour!:becool:

The Mrs had been given a lift in one and as we needed to downsize as the sprogs have their own transport so off for a test drive, then one was bought. First MOT due soon and it's great petrol wise (much better than figures quoted) and nippy for a 1.2. Not much boot space but roomy enough inside. I can even squeeze my hybrid in (with back seats down0 with front wheel taken off.

gbb

Legendary Member
If you like your Chevvy rough and ready...
DSC01600-1.jpg

or
DSC01611.jpg

or
DSC01590.jpg

I think it was a chevvy...the taxi driver told me he (the owner in the photo) was remarkably proud of it...shame it had broken down.

tyred

Legendary Member
Japanese cars usually are!:tongue:
Matiz isn't Japanese though.

The trouble with cars from the far east is that parts prices are usually horrendous.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Two words, 'marketing bollocks'!
Maybe, but if someone looks at a far eastern made car with a Chevrolet badge and thinks 'Chevy', Don McLean and all those associated things they've done their job.

Do you remember when the dreadful British Leyland took a humble Morris 1300 or whatever and rebadged it Wolsey, MG, Riley etc? It was called 'badge engineering' then.

Top Bottom