Drove to work this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monnet

Guru
The last couple of days I've been working close to home so I've been walking and riding in the evening. It just doesn't feel right going to work by any other means than the bike though. Today is even worse, I'm back in the office but I've got to go to the doctor so it'll be the bus. It wouldn't be so bad but I have to se the Doc as I've got....a pimple on my arse so my stupid head has over ruled me and said I should get it checked out before cycling in case it turns into something nasty. I'm now praying the Doc say, 'best solution? Just get on the bike and ride hard and fast all weekend - that should fix it'. Not likely though is it?

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
domtyler said:
I'm sure you can get Gucci panniers in Selfridges, I'll check it out on the way home tonight. Is the matching detachable make up bag essential or could you make do with an old inner tube with a knot in one end? :blush:

Well......?

Did you find said items Dom? I hope they had them in colours to match my bikes AND outfits.

Oh and catrike ... what the hell is a 'small boy' :smile: I really don't think I could find use for such an item.

spindrift

Selfridges , up the escalator to the first floor, there's a bike concession there with some righteously groovy stuff including those odd and expensive rear indicator thingummibobs.

domtyler

Über Member
snapper_37 said:
Well......?

Did you find said items Dom? I hope they had them in colours to match my bikes AND outfits.

Oh and catrike ... what the hell is a 'small boy' :blush: I really don't think I could find use for such an item.

Well apparently the Gucci panniers are now discontinued! :sad: But, there are some quite flashy Vivienne Westwood ones but they were pretty pricey! :biggrin:

Not sure whether they will go with your outfits though, if you PM me a few photos of you in your most skimpy favourite outfits then I will see if they match for you! ;):biggrin:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
domtyler said:
Well apparently the Gucci panniers are now discontinued! :sad: But, there are some quite flashy Vivienne Westwood ones but they were pretty pricey! xx(

Not sure whether they will go with your outfits though, if you PM me a few photos of you in your most skimpy favourite outfits then I will see if they match for you! :biggrin::ohmy:

You perve!

Funny thing though, cos I'm 12 stone and built like a brick sh*t house. You could use the pics to scare the kids from the grate I suppose. :biggrin:

snapper_37 said:
You perve!

Funny thing though, cos I'm 12 stone and built like a brick sh*t house. You could use the pics to scare the kids from the grate I suppose. :biggrin:

Sounds like a girl I saw in London on a Brompton the other day, perfect arse but shot putters legs.:biggrin:

U

User482

I reckon it's worth driving to work once a month or so - it never fails to remind me why I cycle instead.

domtyler

Über Member
snapper_37 said:
You perve!

Well just send them over and I'm sure I'll find some use for them! :biggrin:

Top Bottom