Dumped on the tarmac

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
potsy said:
Did anybody else laugh when they watched this:biggrin: sorry mags but it was comedy gold.

No...as I have seen a better one from Mags when he fell off and that drain cover and started swearing...It was the swearing which made me laugh.

Bollo said:
We have traffic candelabras it's that posh around here!:wacko:

I thought it was missing Magger's trademark expletives.

Aye I bet.:biggrin:

potsy

Rambler
hackbike 666 said:
No...as I have seen a better one from Mags when he fell off and that drain cover and started swearing...It was the swearing which made me laugh.
Someone please post a link to this.once is careless but twice mags,are you sure this cycling lark is for you:biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Don't worry about laughing, I laughed as I cycled away. :wacko: It really was a funny one. I could see where the wheel probably got caught, but I can't understand how it actually happened. Just a freak event.

I think I've had 4 offs over the last 4.5 years, none of them serious. Once on ice, once on a rutted wet surface (in the Clyde Tunnel), once on a manhole cover and this one. I just tend to post what happens to me, warts and all. If I make people laugh/cry/ponder then it's all worth it. :smile:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
magnatom said:
It is, but it is reasonably deep, so as I started to pull awy the front wheel just wouldn't lift out of it. The profile of the rut was probably a close fit for my tyre!

Just wait until they get the trams back in Glasgow... :wacko:

magnatom said:
Don't worry about laughing, I laughed as I cycled away. :smile: It really was a funny one. I could see where the wheel probably got caught, but I can't understand how it actually happened. Just a freak event.

I think I've had 4 offs over the last 4.5 years, none of them serious. Once on ice, once on a rutted wet surface (in the Clyde Tunnel), once on a manhole cover and this one. I just tend to post what happens to me, warts and all. If I make people laugh/cry/ponder then it's all worth it. :rofl:

Hmm as my record says same here.I also remember doing it twice during matchday in Leyton.....once was right outside Tesco's when I had chain trouble once again and flew right over the handlebars.:wacko:

Top Bottom