Dumped..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Mr Phoebus said:
WTF!!!!! It looks like a hairy Jade Goody xx(xx(xx(xx(:ohmy:

seriously... i just had to hold my hand over my mouth to stop myself bursting out laughing in the middle of the office. i really shouldn't take a sneaky peak at lunch times!

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Mr Phoebus said:
WTF!!!!! It looks like a hairy Jade Goody xx(xx(xx(xx(:ohmy:

can you see his kebab?

Canrider

Guru
Similarly, if anyone thinks that they don't go around planting specific bits of machinery in the yard on Scrapheap Challenge, they've got more screws loose than the contraptions which they end up building.
My two favourites were the team that 'found' sufficient Mylar film to build the dirigible they were planning, and of course the teams who 'found' rocket engines to use in the, er, rockets they were building! :ohmy:

Bigtallfatbloke

Just saw it for th efirst time. It was interesting I thought!

WTF is that american artist woman smoking though?????

Some serious attitude issues I thought from some of the group...That sacha girl has great legs but not much brain, the footballer bloke has abad attitude imho, the plastic collector is odd but harmless...worth watching i'd say...more interesting than B Brother not so much shoot around.:ohmy:

strofiwimple

Veteran
Just thought i would let you into my secret (but dont tell everyone) there are these amazing places called libraries-or if your rich there are places called book shops. If you seek them out you will never have to submit yourself to absolute cack such as the drivel on this thread ever again.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Saw it last night, and was also a bit confused by Aaron...

I'd have strangled the artist by now. She reminded me of the American I used to share an office with. I like art, and as an archaeologist, I know that all societies have had it. But you have to get your priorities right, and a giant twinkly tower erected over a dead snake ain't one of them for me...

Interesting to see the conflict between getting useable stuff for building and stuff for selling, although I doubt I'll follow it - too much aggro. And the high-mainenance girl who claimed she could never poo in a hole. Has she never thought about what a toilet actually is...

Top Bottom