1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumped..

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by buggi, 2 Sep 2007.

1. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

is anyone watching this? there is a high maintenance girl being asked to live on a rubbish dump. hilarious. i do feel for her because i can be a bit high maintenance myself. but also amongst the group is a person in a green vest. can someone tell me if this is a bloke or a girl?

2. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

The androgynous 'aubern haired' one? I think its a boy!

3. OP
    OP
    buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

it talks like a girl and it's pecs look like mine did when i reached puberty (not quite flat but not boobs either). but the 5 o'clock shadow is confusing me. maybe his voice hasn't broken yet.

4. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

Thats deffo a girl, without a doubt, no question ...........maybe

5. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

nope, ive just looked again she/he has a five o clock shadow, so its male,deffo, more than certain, 100%, no doubts, ..........errrrr, hang on

6. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

is called aaron so i'm presuming androgenous male (but i had to look twice)

7. Joe

Joe Über Member

Bearded lady for sure

8. Joe24

Joe24 More serious cyclist than Bonj

I thought it was a she, then a he. The voice sounds like a lady, but the name is male.
    I think its both.

9. papercorn2000

papercorn2000 Senior Member

Not a single one of them (ok, one or two exceptions) whom you would not cheerfully bury alive under a mountain of rubbish.
    Mind you, the other pretty girl with the stripy top and bleached hair looks a likely filly! Haven't heard her open her mouth yet so I don't know if she will have to be offed.

10. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

Is it a 'toxic waste' dump???

11. Mort

Mort Interstellar Overalls

They apparently weren't allowed to film it on a real dump due to Health and Saftey concerns, so they had to recreate a dump by moving some waste from a real dump and dumping it there in the fake dump instead, which was next to the real dump (I hope you're following me). They had to monitor the fake waste to make sure it didn't have any toxc waste or anything too smelly in it.

Reality television is not dead.

12. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

Blimey!!! I've seen housing estates worse than that!

13. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

he's a he, it seems

14. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

WTF!!!!! It looks like a hairy Jade Goody xx(xx(xx(xx(:ohmy:

15. Peyote

Peyote New Member

Could he be a 'he' who used to be a 'she'?

I imagine that hormone therapy (testosterone injections?) would cause facial hair, hence the 5 o'clock shadow, not sure about increasing the size of the larynx to give a lower voice though.