Dumped..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
is anyone watching this? there is a high maintenance girl being asked to live on a rubbish dump. hilarious. i do feel for her because i can be a bit high maintenance myself. but also amongst the group is a person in a green vest. can someone tell me if this is a bloke or a girl?

Melvil

The androgynous 'aubern haired' one? I think its a boy!

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
it talks like a girl and it's pecs look like mine did when i reached puberty (not quite flat but not boobs either). but the 5 o'clock shadow is confusing me. maybe his voice hasn't broken yet.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I thought it was a she, then a he. The voice sounds like a lady, but the name is male.
I think its both.

papercorn2000

Not a single one of them (ok, one or two exceptions) whom you would not cheerfully bury alive under a mountain of rubbish.
Mind you, the other pretty girl with the stripy top and bleached hair looks a likely filly! Haven't heard her open her mouth yet so I don't know if she will have to be offed.

Mr Phoebus

buggi said:
is anyone watching this? there is a high maintenance girl being asked to live on a rubbish dump. hilarious. i do feel for her because i can be a bit high maintenance myself. but also amongst the group is a person in a green vest. can someone tell me if this is a bloke or a girl?

Is it a 'toxic waste' dump???

Mr Phoebus

Uncle Mort said:
They apparently weren't allowed to film it on a real dump due to Health and Saftey concerns, so they had to recreate a dump by moving some waste from a real dump and dumping it there in the fake dump instead, which was next to the real dump (I hope you're following me). They had to monitor the fake waste to make sure it didn't have any toxc waste or anything too smelly in it.

Reality television is not dead.
Blimey!!! I've seen housing estates worse than that!

Peyote

Could he be a 'he' who used to be a 'she'?

I imagine that hormone therapy (testosterone injections?) would cause facial hair, hence the 5 o'clock shadow, not sure about increasing the size of the larynx to give a lower voice though.

Top Bottom