Dun Run lite - Friday, 3 Oct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartG

slower but further
Diana is threatening to whip me off to Inspector Montalbanoland around then - but if she fails I'll be there.
Is this Brompton only - or are real bikes allowed?

OP
OP
redfalo

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
as for non-clown bikes, the only restriction might be the train from Darsham to Ipswich, which officially only accepts 4 grown-up bikes, I think. I'll be on the Moulton.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
as for non-clown bikes, the only restriction might be the train from Darsham to Ipswich, which officially only accepts 4 grown-up bikes, I think. I'll be on the Moulton.
Are clown bikes recommended for this then? Decisions, decisions.

U

User10571

Interested.
Very interested.
If I get round to doing this, I'll happily take anyone who wants to ride a further 26 (very pleasant) miles to Diss to catch a direct (close your eyes - when you open them you'll be home) service to LST

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Diss town. I hear it's comin' like a ghost town.
The puns could get out of control if I went to Diss. It was pretty bad when I cycled to Ver last month.

rb58

Enigma
Count me in. I don't have a comedy bike, so will be on a normal one (except it'll have gears). I shall be riding back to the Dartford Crossing, providing we're not too late arriving at Dunwich, if anyone wants to join me. On the DunRun proper I only got as far back as Colchester before the screaming noise from the freehub got the better of me, so I also have unfinished business.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Count me in. I don't have a comedy bike, so will be on a normal one (except it'll have gears). I shall be riding back to the Dartford Crossing, providing we're not too late arriving at Dunwich, if anyone wants to join me. On the DunRun proper I only got as far back as Colchester before the screaming noise from the freehub got the better of me, so I also have unfinished business.

Oh bloody hell..why have you put your name in the ring... I'm going to have to do this too aren't I?

Top Bottom