Dunwich Dynamo (Sat 16th - SUn 17th July)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Bought a ticket back from Ipswich.....

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
Not this year. I did it 2001 through 2006 but haven't been back since (it's a long way to go for a ride). I was thinking about it, because I haven't done it on a really fast bike yet, but I'm on standby that weekend. Maybe next year.

Sam

Quagga

Almost extinct
Was all signed up, roped in a few mates from work and bullied some others into joining as well.
Then the wife announces that that Saturday will be the day of her birthday BBQ

So having ritually humiliated a few people to get them to agree to do it, on Monday i now have to back-out gracefully whilst still maintaining some vestiges of pride.

Next year though... i mean what are the chances her birthday will fall in the middle of july in 2012 as well?

iZaP

Über Member
Because there are so many people doing it, is there going to be some sort of CC peloton in the big peloton?:biggrin:

Because there are so many people doing it, is there going to be some sort of CC peloton in the big peloton?:biggrin:

It usually works out that way, Arnold. Yes, it is an experience, but, at the level of participation it is receiving, lack of facility/support/backup for night-riding cyclists seems a bit of a 'cop-out'.

CycleChat squad members have been superbly looked after by steve vw, in previous editions - a total support pack on wheels. (Two and Four + family). :bravo:

Rite of passage though... Go for it! And, it is a tun up and ride, ride. Bring all your mates - if they think they're 'ard enough. :biggrin:

iZaP

Über Member
Rite of passage though... Go for it! And, it is a tun up and ride, ride. Bring all your mates - if they think they're 'ard enough. :biggrin:

Everyone is hard enough to ride down to there...

It's all about cycling back
biggrin.gif
whistling.gif

rb58

Enigma
I'm doing it, and plan to ride back too. Last year I got as far as Brentwood on the return before a sore foot forced me to give up. This year I shall be trying to get all the way home.

Top Bottom