Dunwich Dynamo (Sat 16th - SUn 17th July)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

her_welshness

Yeah - good luck everyone, particularly with the weather. Interestingly, although the same density, the rain in London early this afternoon was markedly warmer than the stuff that was scything through everyone's soul atop Ditchling Beacon this morning - truly horrid conditions and I hope you get better... a "Well Dun" :smile:
Anthony - just mtfu ok? :smile:

Are you not coming out to play then? I was looking forward to having my Aperitif moment at the half-way stop :wub:
Will be on the Greenwich Feeder Ride, look forward to seeing you at London Fields.

U

User10571

no dunrun this year due to injuries picked up on my way from brighton today.. have an excellent ride everyone!

Just woken up to read this, Rimas.

That is so not good.

Commiserations (and swift healing - what happened?). Big time.
sad.gif

zigzag

Veteran
thank you User10571, in a nutshell - the rider in front slipped and fell going round the roundabout, i braked and hit the deck as well. unfortunate, but sometimes it happens.. good thing - it's enough time to recover for pbp.:thumbsup:

leyton condor

Veteran
Nearly ready to go, just got to eat something. Weather looking OKish. I am meeting some mates around 7 at London Fields. Hope to meet up with some of you there or on the ride.

Best of luck to you all if I don't see you.

Tynan

Veteran
last minute zip tie intervention to secure a rather worn mount on the bloody expensive exposure front light, who would though a metal on metal pin would slowly rub the metal until it was loose to the point of falling off, tsk

got butterflies, hopefully not from my pie and chips lunch

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
sheltering in liverpool street for a bit, peeing down again outside

Have a good ride everyone. I've decided not to come out tonight after getting soaked again crossing London and again from the station to the stables. Just finished here and it looks very dark and wet to the east.

Top Bottom