Dynamo 2021?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone planning to do it in any way?

I don't think southwark cyclists are doing the transport back this year - 2nd year they haven't been for obvious planning reasons.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Its been talked about in my cycle circles. I've never done it and not really fussed about it tbh. But may just do it once to say I have.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
Its been talked about in my cycle circles. I've never done it
you surprise me.
You don't like night riding?

by the by I gather a certain notorious cuckoo is running a truncated version to Epping and has even managed to get a plug in a well-known cycling rag.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
from what I hear has a higher than average quotient of idiot riders.
in more recent years yes I fear - some of the macho racing crowd.
But only a few.
And wasn't always so.
Still worth doing.
And you don't of course have to race with the folk after their personal best - let them leave first and you will never see them - you can just breeze along taking your time.

2yrs ago I rode to Dunwich and back from home, joining the route nr Finchingfield.Stopped to refuel a couple of times and after a short nap I headed back (slightly different route). Had a few gear problems on the way but made it home with 220miles on the clock.
I'll decide on the day if I go

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I read about one chap who drove there the day before, parked his car up and caught the train back then did the ride...

Rock bus

Über Member
I’d like to do it but going to wait until it’s being done with the transport back and everything hopefully happening as normal

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
I've done it 7 1/2 times (exercised Lavenham baleout option in 2007 due to torrential rain). Unfortunately our coach back was cancelled months ago.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Anyone on the DunRun this weekend?
Weather looks unpredictable, with possibly, donner & blitzen!! ⚡ (Not Santa's reindeer)

Top Bottom