E Bay strange.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Postage:
xmyxg1ubry1npie2zlpan5za3yu.png
FAST & FREE
Between Tue. 10 Sep. and Wed. 11 Sep. to LS170AA

Item location:
GB, United Kingdom

I am looking to buy A Bridge Too Far off E bay.Can anyone tell me why LS17 0AA is at the Postage part when i live in Ls6,that postcode is North Rigton.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I suspect LS6 is one bridge too far

Postage:
View attachment 483986 FAST & FREE
Between Tue. 10 Sep. and Wed. 11 Sep. to LS170AA

Item location:
GB, United Kingdom

I am looking to buy A Bridge Too Far off E bay.Can anyone tell me why LS17 0AA is at the Postage part when i live in Ls6,that postcode is North Rigton.

You don't know the answer to that?

And you call yourself postman! Tsk tsk.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Leeds is an odd part of Yorkshire. Worked in a building in one postal area, with the postcode for another.

Which was correct depended on the floor you worked on.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Have a browse of this website
https://www.worldofbooks.com/en-gb/...reat-escape-battle-of-britain/DVDB00211DN4QVG

Have bought quite a few DVD's off them. All second hand, but in very good condition. and free postage.
Link above seems to be a "three film" dvd, so good value.

Are you particularly interested in Arnhem, my wife's uncle was one of the unfortunate ones.

I bought that and it's brilliant.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Some websites refuse to give my correct address even tho’ the postcode is correct. Since the post office here now has incomers who know nothing of the town I am forever exchanging mail as they cannot match names to correct addresses through lack of general knowledge. I usually get round it by entering my address manually.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Have a browse of this website
https://www.worldofbooks.com/en-gb/...reat-escape-battle-of-britain/DVDB00211DN4QVG

Have bought quite a few DVD's off them. All second hand, but in very good condition. and free postage.
Link above seems to be a "three film" dvd, so good value.

Are you particularly interested in Arnhem, my wife's uncle was one of the unfortunate ones.

Would second that recommendation. Have not bought DVDs, but, have bought many books, their service and prices are very good. ;)

Top Bottom