E3 Prijs Vlaanderen *SPOILER*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Here we go... we are coming into the real Spring Classics period now... This weekend it's the Prijs Vlaanderen, an appetizer, as it were...

I think this is going to be Boonen's despite his going backwards on the last hills in the MSR. I would love it to be Flecha though; he's got to win something sooner or later, surely? Well, I'd really like Fumiyuki Beppu to win something too, but that is very unlikely!!! Nuyens hasn't won anything yet this year, and he usually gets something early in the season. I'm still tipping Boasson Hagen for something and in the absense of Lovkvist and Cavendish, he could be the man for Columbia - well, apart from Burghardt, Eisel and Hincapie of course. The strength of their team is very impressive, as is Cervelo's...

Skip Madness

Flying_Monkey said:
as is Cervelo's...
Yes - Heinrich Haussler will be my man once more. He was really impressive in Milano-Sanremo and has ben all season. Boonen has the history, though.

Noodley

Flying_Monkey said:
Here we go... we are coming into the real Spring Classics period now... This weekend it's the Prijs Vlaanderen, an appetizer, as it were...

I'm still tipping Boasson Hagen for something...

You mean "everyone's favourite" early Spring Classic ;)

And he will...eventually.

Keith Oates

Janner
Boonen, he must come good in one of the races........................there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mondobongo

Über Member
Big George looked strong last week and fancy he may make a good showing here in prep for Roubaix. Otherwise Devolder.

Keith Oates

Janner
Filippo Pozzato took it from Boonen which seemed to be the result of some careful mind games, well done to him but I doubt Boonen is so happy with 2nd place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mondobongo

Über Member
Hincapie had bike problems apparently so am hoping thats his bad luck out of the way and he can win Roubaix in a fortnight.

Top Bottom