Early Morning Ride

BSRU

A Human Being
Due to circumstances beyond my control I have been off the bike for nine days, so I thought I would get out this morning for a short spin to give my legs a stretch ready for the commute tomorrow morning.

So leave the house at 5.20am, only time available, in order to try a couple of, new to me, Strava climbs to see how slow I am:blush:, a 1.8km hill with an average gradient of 5.5% and a 1.6km hill with an average gradient of 5.2%

As I am riding out of town I see quite a few club stragglers, either sitting down or staggering around talking loudly. Reminded me of the days I used to do the same but very glad I grew out of it.

Nihal

Veteran
:scratch:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
hey, that's because you wrote "club stragglers"! This is CChat, I thought you meant "cycle club" :smile:
Like Nihal, I was confused on reading your post :wacko:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
On the past two York-Hull FNRttC rides we've paddled past a night club in Goole in the early hours of the morning and wreaked havoc with the senses of the folk staggering around outside it.

biggs682

Smile a mile bike provider
Photo Winner
i managed to get my daughter to put more than normal effort in on this morning tandem ride and we did the 1.5 miles home at speeds between 20 - 25 mph so alot quicker than the normal sedatley 13 -15 mph , upon arrival at home all she could say was that her legs were wobbly !

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I would like to publicly state that I personally have never straggled out of a night club in the wee small hours. I leave clubs with decorum, grace and elegance. Or so I believe.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
i managed to get my daughter to put more than normal effort in on this morning tandem ride and we did the 1.5 miles home at speeds between 25 - 25 mph so alot quicker than the normal sedatley 13 -15 mph , upon arrival at home all she could say was that her legs were wobbly !
Evil dad. :evil:

Top Bottom