East Yorkshire Sunday Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

teletext45

Hey, this is just a quick information post for anyone who's interested. Myself and 2 other cyclists leave every sunday from Beverley Minster(somtimes alternative locations) at 10.30 for a road ride. The ride is very casual varying in distances, we are welcoming to all abilities!

If anyones interested please let me know!

andy

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Cheers, keep you in mind if I have Sunday am off from child duties

Ray 0747

Hey, this is just a quick information post for anyone who's interested. Myself and 2 other cyclists leave every sunday from Beverley Minster(somtimes alternative locations) at 10.30 for a road ride. The ride is very casual varying in distances, we are welcoming to all abilities!

If anyones interested please let me know!

andy

Hi , Just starting up , how far do you guys go ? Dont want to look silly and hold you back. Is it still on this Sunday?
I have done a few rides , but need to get out a bit further.And I am not local to the area.
Ray

Shaun

Founder
That reminds me, I'll have to get myself out with you all one Sunday Andy.

Trev's been mentioning it, but I usually have family stuff to do on Sundays. I shall ping Mrs. Admin to arrange stuff for later in the day and join you.

E11a

I'll probably be near Hull in the next few weeks and would love to join you, as long as I don't hold you back.

OK I'll try to come too, but may need to scamper back home early as we have planned to go to the Circus at Beverley Racecourse on Sunday and it starts at 1pm or 3pm I think. Not got tickets yet so will have to see.

Andy, I texted Trev about you whinging over your knee and he told me to tell you to suck it up cos you've got no excuses come Big G :laugh: .

To be honest I thought I had scared you off after our last ride but you obviously want more pain :thumbsup:

BTW have you texted Trev about the ride on Sunday?

Let you know if I can make it !

OP
OP
teletext45

teletext45

Sunday is on, looking around 30 ish miles be good to see you if you can make it stu.

hey ray, sounds like youve got a pretty nice bike,!! deff come along dont worry about holding anyone up, if anyones going to hold people up it will be me!.

Stu, 'pain is tempoary, pride is forever' enuf said i'm aiming to get a resonable time at big g but need to start putting the work in really

so what brings you to our county ella? be good to meet up

andy

OK I'm definitely out Sunday.

:bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:
vishenka_34.gif

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Okay - I have been given permission to play & could do with the miles before the Big G & meet some new faces.

Is the meeting point the corner of erm the cobbled street from 'Wednesday Market' near the big entrance to the Minster?

Of course if the predicted thunder & lightning storms transpire I may give it a miss :blush:

Top Bottom