East Yorkshire Sunday Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Meeting point is outside the main entrance of the Minster at the end of the cobbled road.

I may bring my rain coat
ph34r.gif
rain.gif

Shaun

Founder
Phew ... that was fun!! :ohmy:

Good to meet you all and get some off-forum "social" - oh, and thanks for your patience. Hills - as you discovered - are not my forte' :smile:

Really enjoyed it - despite my complete lack of fitness - and will try to get out with you gents again fairly soon.

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Another thank you from me as well.

Nice to see some new faces & a few old ones :rolleyes:

Even the :rain: and wind :bicycle: did not detract - if anything added to it.

Particuarly good as I don't get out on many social rides.

Chapeau to you all :bicycle:

Ray 0747

Again , a big thank you from me !
Even though I feel like I have done 10 rounds with Tyson and my face is beetroot from the weather I am really looking forward to the next outing.

If you want to go out before next Sunday let me know.
I've got the bug now !
Thanks
Ray

Cubist

Still wavin'
Awesome ride guys, a real pleasure to ride with you all.
Andy, don't fret about the lack of a route, that was great fun today and the unplanned bit added to the experience. My favourite bit was the point we crested one rise and could clearly see Eggborough power station and for just one moment I thought.........................

OP
OP
teletext45

teletext45

Ok sunday again, im looking at planning a route maybe up to the coast ?

just done a run to hornsea on the main road quite light traffic so wasn't too bad, tempted to push it a little further maybe up to brid, fish and chips and work it off on the way back?

there are routes off the main road so would keep it a little safer for everyone....

any thoughts?

andy

Shaun

Founder
I'm booked for the next couple of Sunday's Andy (daughter's dance exam next Sunday and Big G the following), but I'll give you a shout afterwards and come out with you all again.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
teletext45

teletext45

well i'll be seeing you at the big g :biggrin:

btw theres a marshall call for the crit on the friday night if anyones interesting in volunteering, i just having just doing crossing duties pm me for contact details

andy

Shaun

Founder
Oh bugger ... yes, of course, the Big G is on Saturday.

I'm in Skegness on the Sunday with the family - that's why I can't join you - I knew there was a reason, just got the wrong one ... lol

Cheers,
Shaun

Ray 0747

Hi Andy , count me in mate, if its still on.
I am going out this Sunday come rain or shine , so would be nice to have a bit of company .
Let me know either way.
Cheers.
Ray

Top Bottom