Easter Egg chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The packets of praline-filled chocolate eggs from Lidl are particularly good. Pretty well much the only chocolate easter egg type things I bother buying these days. Can't be doing with the packaging etc otherwise, and the boxed easter eggs are all about appearance rather than substance. Creme eggs are *bleurgh* btw, much too sweet...

Only bought some bits from Lidl (see above) as gifts this year, none for me as I've had a good run on chocolate on yellow sticker and one can only eat so much chocolate LOL...

To be fair, the real traditional easter eggs aren't chocolate anyways LOL... Just got mine sorted - some wonderful free range eggs from a friend's chooks, hard boiled and dyed with onion skins. They'll look lovely polished up with a teensy bit of oil and put in my easter basket tomorrow along with sausage, cheese, butter, salt, bread and babka. :blush:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
What's with the foil wrapping of individual mini eggs in the packs? Wastes too much valuable eating time getting at the chocolate.

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh yes, I would try that!
Think creme egg and After Eight combination.
274040F000000578-3024334-image-m-83_1428054770223.jpg

Lullabelle

Banana
The company buy us eggs every year, I have Twirl-1 big egg and 2 x 2fingers, hubby had creme egg. We bought ourselves an egg each from Aldi. So far I have had 1 twin pack of Twirl.

Top Bottom