Eastman wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Piemanpaul

Regular
Had my new cube bike since 12th march, no problems at all until yesterday. I cycled to work then on the way back it felt like my back wheel was wobbling a bit, I ignored it till I got home then checked the bike out.
I realised that the spokes on the back wheel had come loose and the wheel was catching on the brake.
I took the bike back to the shop I bought it from today, a they are going to send the wheel back to manufacturer which could take 6 weeks.
Anyone else had any problems with Eastman wheels???

Do you mean Easton rather than Eastman?

OP
OP
Piemanpaul

Piemanpaul

Regular
Sorry Marmion, yes I meant Easton, the guys at the shop said they had seen it before and will hopefully be able to sort me out with some shimano r500s to get me by, otherwise it's back on the hybrid for 6 weeks.
That'll be me out if the TDF then:smile:

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Sorry Marmion, yes I meant Easton, the guys at the shop said they had seen it before and will hopefully be able to sort me out with some shimano r500s to get me by, otherwise it's back on the hybrid for 6 weeks.
That'll be me out if the TDF then:smile:

Those r500s are about 80 quid at Planet X at the moment.

Nathan AV

I've just had 2 non-drive side spokes go on my EA50's. 1 went about 20 miles away from home and the 2nd spoke snapped just a couple of mile from home which effectively ended the ride. They are going to the shop to get sorted and I just hope its not a sign of things to come.

Top Bottom