Eating flies + stomach upsets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cats eat crisps (if you let them), but it doesn't make them good at football!

snorri

Legendary Member
Goo, as a fit and healthy cyclist you will probably survive swallowing a fly, but there was an old lady swallowed a fly and she died. There was a song in her memory sung by Burl Ives. Burl Ives is dead too.:thumbsup:

Alcdrew

Road Fiddler said:
I joined this forum to fuel my love for cycling and my first post is on the merits of eating bugs, around the world insects are considered a delicacy by many people, this is partly due to insects often being the only reliable source of protein in peoples diets.

The University of Wisconsin publishes a periodical called the Food Insect news letter and the British Museum publishes the Why Not Eat Insects? newsletter.

Oh and before you ask i am a survival instructor and this subject is on the menu LOL

Beat me too it, as soon as I saw this thread I thought, I'm sure fly's are full of protein. Although I belieth in the fact isn't as grounded as yours, I heard it like most things I think I know on a TV show. [url='http://www.series-80.net/us/tv-show/the-highwayman.html]The Highwayman[/url] if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom