Ebay bargains or big scam you decide .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ICE Trike Sprint for sale in London and the weather is so good the owner has grown tropical flowers .
Tempting deal do not bid .....simply contact direct and get a deal that you never expected.
Ebay contacted but too busy watching the football and tennis and F1 Silverstone to bother doing anything to protect Ebayers.

If its the one I think it is then its been reported a few times

It’s shameful that eBay allow this to carry on. My sister fell for a similar scam not long ago, and eBay, nor the police, were remotely interested. She lost £500. Given that eBay make 100’s of millions for doing little more than maintaining a website makes me angry when they put nothing back in. The few times I’ve had to contact them, a sport in itself, trying to navigate through the switchboard to find a human voice, has been disappointing. They appear to employ people for whom English is clearly not their first language, strongly suggesting they use cheap labour call centres overseas. They seem to run the whole enterprise on a shoestring, and reap in astronomical profits. Pity there is no viable contender...

the listing has now been removed

I reported both listings, and it looks like eBay have taken them down. But, as if by magic, the crook has hijacked another account and it’s back up again https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2017-ICE...016139?hash=item5d8045cb0b:g:VUAAAOSwEDtbeE9k

Can’t believe eBay haven’t got some sort of precaution in place that scans listings when they are submitted, and searches for links that take customers away from the site. They certainly make enough money to develop such software.

yeah but just you try putting a telephone number or address in a message to a prospective buyer and they soon find that , how the feck is someone able to see something before bidding if you cant do that , gets on my tits

Nigelnightmare

Über Member
I had that problem so I phoned them, told the assistant "James" what I was trying to do and he phoned the seller with the message.
Result: I'm now the proud owner of an "ICE Vortex fs".
P.S.
If you want to put a phone number in a message, Write it out eg; zero seven four …….. etc.
It seems to bypass their software protocol's.
HTH

Top Bottom